CLA Licence for the Northern Ireland Health Service
Covers copying from digital and print books, magazines, journals and websites
We have an agreement with the Health and Social Care Northern Ireland on a single licence that covers all health staff in Northern Ireland. This licence provides annual blanket cover, so staff don’t have to ask permission from copyright owners each time they copy. Annual access to document delivery supply content from the British Library, Reprints Desk and the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) is also included in this licence offering.
- Make copies from publications from the UK and 38 International territories
- Copy up to one chapter or 5% of the book, and up to two articles from a single journal issue
- Share copies with colleagues
- Store copies on a secure network
- Access tens of thousands of articles from the British Library, Reprints Desk and RSM using Licence Plus