Skip to main content

We use cookies on this site to help us provide a better service. By navigating the site you are accepting the cookies
See our cookie policy for more details.

Check Permissions

Find out what can be copied, shared or re-used under your licence.

CLA Central Government Licence

Covers copying from digital and print books, magazines, journals and websites

We have reached an agreement with the Cabinet Office on a single licence that covers government departments, agencies and other related organisations. The licence has taken effect from April 1st 2013.

  • Photocopy from titles published in the UK and from 38 other International territories
  • Scan from titles published in the UK and the US
  • Re-use and copy from electronic and online titles published in the UK and the US
  • Store articles on a secure Intranet for up to 30 days 

Ask a question

Resources for your Licence

Licence Documents

Licence for Central Government