What is Website Republishing?
Website republishing is one of the copyright permissions included in your licence. The licence permits you to post up to five articles (at any one time) per year on your own website from participating print magazines and publisher websites.
This means you can post an article or a review that has been previously published, either by scanning or creating a digital copy. This might be to promote your company or service, support a new product launch, or simply share positive media coverage. Thousands of publications are available for Website Republishing – use the Check Permissions tool to find out.
Please be aware that there are a few simple rules to follow when using your licence for Website Republishing:
- Any images that appear within the article must only be reproduced alongside the text and must not be used on their own
- There are some restrictions on the type of website on which you are permitted to republish content – see the definition of Restricted Website in your licence
- Your licence permits website republishing only when usage is reported via the Check Permissions tool on our website
How can I check if I have Website Republishing?
Website Republishing permissions are built into most of our Business and Public Sector licences. The specific licences included are:
- Business Licence
- Multinational Business Licence
- Extended Multinational Business Licence
- Hotels and Conference Centres Licence
- Public Administration Licence
FAQs about Website Republishing
For more detailed guidelines on using Website Republishing, download our FAQ document.
Get in touch
Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries or need help reporting usage.