Everything we do influences the way we are perceived – the way we look, the way we behave and the way we communicate.
Our company values are not just aspirational, they reflect how we work and the personality we project.
They capture the essence of who we are, what we do and how we do it.
- Mat Pfleger, CEO
What we stand for
We are the recognised UK collective rights licensing body for text and images from book, journal and magazine content. We have the expertise, systems and services to simplify copyright for content users and pay royalties to copyright owners.
Our company values
- Authoritative – we are trusted experts with over 35 years’ experience
- Professional – we are efficient and show respect to everyone we deal with
- Fair – we are believers in equal opportunity in the workplace and fairness in all our dealings with content users and copyright owners
- Responsible – we are honest, ethical and make a difference to society through our support of creators and the creative economy
- Transparent – we are friendly and open in our external and internal communications
- Collaborative – we are supportive and work in partnership with people to help them do their jobs and achieve mutual goals
If you would like to find out more about us and what it’s like to work with you can read more at https://cla.co.uk/work-for-us