CLA Public Administration Licence
Covers copying from digital and print books, magazines, journals and websites
This licence applies to public bodies, including police and fire departments, public corporations and national park authorities. The licence provides annual blanket cover, so you don’t have to seek permissions from copyright owners each time you copy.
- Make photocopies from publications from the UK and 38 International territories
- Produce scans from titles published in the UK and the US
- Re-use and copy from electronic and online titles published in the UK and the US
- Store copies on a secure Intranet for up to 30 days
The cost of the CLA Public Administration Licence is based on the number of employees of HEO grade or above within the organisation.
Cost of the Licence
- The annual fee per employee of HEO grade or above is £30.80 (+VAT)
- Licences for Public Administration are subject to a minimum annual charge of £128.00
For more information, you can see our Terms and Conditions.