CLA Licence for Hotel Operators and Conference Centres
Covers copying from books, magazines, journals and websites
This licence provides annual blanket cover for copying from print and digital publications so you don’t have to seek permissions from copyright owners each time you copy.
- Make photocopies of content from books, magazines and journals
- Make digital copies e-books, PDFs, online journals and websites
- Copy and circulate press cuttings in digital or print form
- Copy up to one article, chapter or 5% of the total - whichever is greater
- Copy publications from the UK plus 38 international territories
- Share copies with employees or guests
- Store copies on your company intranet for up to 30 days
- NEW: With Website Republishing permissions, post up to five articles (at any one time) per year on your own website from participating print magazines and publisher websites
The fee for a licence for Hotel Operators and Conference Centres is charged annually, and is based on the number of ‘Professional Employees’and the number of sites to be licensed.
Cost of the licence
Rates effective March 2021
The cost is made up of two types of fee:
Professional Employee Fee - £29.03 + VAT
Each hotel or conference centre is considered to have one Professional Employee. In addition, the Professional Employees in head office/administrative offices should be included in this total.
Hotel and/or Conference Centre Rate - £145.74 + VAT
For each site providing copying facilities for guests and clients
Note: Licences for Hotels and/or Conference Centres with 2 or more hotel and/or conference centre sites with 51+ employees are subject to a minimum annual charge of £489.00 + VAT.
For more information see the Terms and Conditions.