The Education Platform is an online service that gives schools access to digital resources to use for teaching.
We have developed the Education Platform so teachers and other staff can access digital versions of books and magazines owned by the school. They can then make and share copies with students for teaching and learning.
Take a quick video tour of the Education Platform (1'30" duration)
The Licence is funded centrally by the Department of Education and other national governments in the UK, so that all state schools in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can make copies (including photocopies) of up to 5% of a published work, and use the resources at no extra cost.
Most independent schools plus sixth form and further education colleges can also use the service under the terms of their CLA Education Licence.
Give your teachers these benefits
- Completely free access to digital resources paid for by your Government so you can use the resources to support your teaching
- Digital versions of books your school or college owns to make and share copies with students
- High quality copies for sharing on a school VLE, or via Teams, Google Classroom or by emailing a link
- Flexibility to work remotely to prepare and deliver lesson resources
- Delivers a greener way of working and saves money by reducing photocopying and printing
The Copyright Licensing Agency Education Platform has partnered with Wonde
To make using the Education Platform even easier for schools, we have now teamed up with Wonde so you can synchronise the Platform with your school MIS.
This means teachers and staff at your school will not only have their own logins automated, but it will also save you time at the start of every academic year when new teachers/staff leave or join your school.
Wonde users – how to approve use of the Copyright Licensing Agency – Education Platform
Wonde administrators can connect to the Education Platform via the Wonde dashboard by following these simple steps:
- To approve access please login to Wonde
- Within your Wonde dashboard, click on the "Pending" Copyright Licensing Agency - Education Platform tile
- Click on the blue banner
- Expand and view the permissions
- Complete user registration - following approval, an automated email will be sent directly to all of the teachers at your school, inviting them to set up their password to complete their user registration.
Once registration is confirmed, teachers and staff can start using the Education Platform straight away by following the onscreen prompts to help them make their first copy.
Help getting connected with Wonde
If you have any questions about approving the Copyright Licensing Agency - Education Platform in Wonde, please contact Wonde directly: firstname.lastname@example.org