Here at the CLA, we run three blogs:
Our blogs are aimed at members of the separate education sectors and cover a wide range of topics aimed at education professionals including how best to use published resources, why copyright matters, tips for the classroom and relevant current affairs.
Become a Guest Writer
Are you interested in writing for one of the CLA’s blogs?
We welcome anyone from the world of education who enjoy writing and would like to share their thoughts, tips and ideas on topics ranging from copyright to the use of resources in the classroom to current affairs in the sectors. We’re flexible on topics that can be covered and would be interested to hear your suggestions on what you would want to write about and what you think your peers would enjoy reading and discussing.
Benefits to Guest Writers
We offer the following benefits to our guest writers:
- A prominent byline, including picture and a follow link of your choice
- Inclusion in newsletters to subscribers from the Schools and Higher Education community
- Promotion of your post (mentioning your username) on the CLA social media channels
- Exposure to the relevant community, with over 2,000 unique visitors per month to our blogs
Guest Writer Guidelines
Here are a few things we look for in blog posts:
- Unique content that relates to current educational topics or copyright
- Word count of around 400-1,000 words
- When including quotes, studies, facts or statistics, please include a source
So, if you’re interested in becoming one of our Guest Writers, please complete this form.